Terms and Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions carefully before using the service of this site or providing any personal details to the site as it will be deemed that the terms have been accepted by the user.
Here the word User is being used to denote the person who is browsing through the site and the term Anchor e Solutions or www.anchoresolutions.com refers to the company name that is owned and maintained by Anchor e Solutions.
When using the site, it is accepted that you agree to abide by the terms and conditions. In case of any violation, the concerned company is liable to take suitable steps. The company is also liable to change the terms and condition of use at any time without any prior notice to its users.
Warranty and support
The company holds authority to determine user access in the site, i.e. it can terminate any users access at any time without prior notice. Moreover, Anchor e Solutions is accountable to monitor all users browse to the site.
The complete content and information provided in this website is the exclusive property of Anchor e Solutions. From HTML, text, images to graphics, videos etc, all components used in this website belongs to Anchor e Solutions and cannot be copied, modified, reproduced, republished or posted in any form with permission from the company.
- Anchor e Solutions do not make any guarantee about the materials or information about any merchandise provided in the site. It also do not hold any responsibility if users system faces any damage or problem while downloading any content, image or file from the site
- The company Anchor e Solutions will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by any user due to third party transaction.
- The person signing the Statement of Work certifies that he/she is lawfully authorized to purchase services on behalf of your company.
- As an SEO company, our responsibility is limited to consultation ONLY. We do not engage our team in any implementation activities on the client’s website(s). In rare circumstances do we accept the responsibility of SEO implementation.
- During our SEO campaign, if Google penalizes your web site by dropping the PR or significant drop in the backlinks, drop in the rankings or heavy drop in the traffic, Anchoressolutions.com will not be responsible. As it is out of our control, no refund will be provided.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Anchoresolutions.com does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Anchoresolutions.com do not have control on Google algorithm. Google can change the algorithm at any time without any notice. At such instance clients may expect to see fluctuations in the rankings and overall web performance.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Anchoresolutions.com will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- The Anchoresolutions.com is not responsible for changes made to the web site by other parties (without our knowledge) that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s web site.
- Any disputes arising from the engagement between the company and client will be litigated or arbitrated in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.